Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by ComTech Europe Limited
We are urgently looking for a Webmaster to reinforce one of its Web Teams over at the European Commission.
This person will be in charge of publishing updates on the website (based on a Drupal platform) and will assist in all activities related to the Digital Transformation Programme as well as website improvements.
One or more of the following tasks will be performed by the Webmaster profile:
- The Webmaster will be doing the updates on the Website in collaboration with the Web-editor and based on the input from the operational units.
- These updates include the creation of completely new pages, as well as updates of existing pages and the publication of news-items, newsletters, announcements etc.
- This person will also manage content publication life cycle and support content integration (eg documents conversion, basic multimedia editing), based on the content provided by content owners.
- The Webmaster will oversee coherence of the logical and physical structure of web sites, web pages and of navigation methods and if necessary write technical documentation for deliveries.
- The Webmaster will also assist in the Website Improvement exercise. For example, by assisting in the analysis of the content online, by mapping out the existing content, reflecting on how to improve the website structure, and by following up the improvement exercise with the content owners.
- He/she will also be, together with the web-editor, the point of contact for technical issues related to the Website (eg updates to the Drupal platform, new functionalities, new features, etc.).