Support Engineer with AZURE, Office Microsoft Exchange 2016/365, POWER
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Computer Recruitment Services
Support Engineer with Azure Office Microsoft Exchange 2016/365, POWERSHELL: Banking, Brussels
Rate: 600-625 Euros per day
High profile banking client is seeking a Microsoft Exchange 2016/Office 365 Engineer expert with at least 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Azure/Exchange in a hybrid environment to provide on-going support and assistance with the support and implementation of a hybrid Exchange/Outlook/Office 365 solution.
Operate and maintain Production Microsoft Exchange Environment
Carry out 2nd/3rd line support for all incidents/requests related to the platform
Assist with administrative maintenance on the AZURE/O365 tenant services to ensure optimal service response times
Work with various IT teams to support migration of purely on-premise systems to a hybrid on premise/cloud architecture
Ensure compliance with all IT controls
Coach internals (technical) staff related to Exchange and other Office 365 components.
Create documentation in the form of procedures and SOPs (for all staff - from the technical support staff to the end-user) as an important part of knowledge transfer.
(Related Microsoft Certifications preferred)
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Client OS (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and previous;
High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configurations
Mail Flow and Connectors
Microsoft Edge Server
- Outlook client configuration 2016 and previous
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft AZURE/O365 core elements, Active Directory, Federation Services
Programming & Scripting Products
- Expert level skills in PowerShell and PowerCLI required. Knowledge in other Scripting languages
- Lotus Domino/Notes 9.x on Windows (asset)
- Service Now
- Salesforce Integration with Office 365
- SMTP, SSL/TLS
- Language skills: English - French is an asset (Documentation to be written in English)
- Experience of Binary Tree Migration tooling and their Coexistence Services are a plus.
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Exchange/Exchange On-line hybrid in a large environment
Related Microsoft Certifications would be preferred