IT/ Bus Analyst Project Manager
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
IT/ Bus Analyst Project Manager needs 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager with at least 3 years as a Project Manager
Project Manager requires:
• Non degree holders must possess a minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience.
• Proven track record overseeing all aspects of large scale projects including planning, requirements gathering, resource allocation and budget
• Proven experience leading cross-functional teams across many areas and business units.
• Project Management certification preferred.
• Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
Project Manager duties:
• Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
• Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in projects.
• Demonstrates innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions.
• Serves as primary contact and technical advisor to clients.
• Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects and communicates changes to project team members to ensure proper executions and escalations.
• Tracks and reports project hours and expenses, as well as drafts and manages budgets.
• Relies on extensive understanding of project management concepts, practices and procedures.
• Manages and obtains overall project approvals
• Delegates, tracks and ensures completion of project tasks
• Coordinates all resources and stakeholders to ensure completion of projects
• Directs the overall strategic direction of projects
• Organizes and optimizes resources
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job