Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Business analyst needs Strong data management, analytical, modeling, and communication skills.
Business analyst requires:
- Financial modeling, Market research and competitive benchmarking,
- Consumer Insights, Reporting and analysis, Adaptive and Predictive modeling, Pricing frameworks, Analytical models such as forecasting, regression, correlation etc.,
- Analytics Tools - excel, access, tableau, SQL, SAS, Platform, Python etc. Presentation skills.
Business analyst duties:
- Assist in the development, testing, forecasting, and roll-out of new products
- Partners with the E-commerce team online
- Collaborate with internal partners to maintain the data and operational integrity in relevant systems
- Helps with initiatives, while gathering buy-in from cross functional teams
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.