Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Administrative support needs 3-5 years of increasingly responsible administrative and secretarial experience.
Administrative support requires:
- High school degree; college graduate preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, word processing, graphic presentation and computer software related to specific tasks
- Working knowledge of company policies, procedures and operations.
- Excellent composition, grammar, and business language skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Creative, flexible, well organized, resourceful and detail oriented.
- Excellent judgment in handling confidential, legal, or sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency and little or no supervision.
Administrative support duties:
- Provide general administrative services including mail distribution, typing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, phone, and help maintain departmental files, (paper/electronic).
- Maintain CRM platform to track engagement
- Maintain an online meeting calendar to be used to schedule and coordinate all society meeting
- Prepare memos, letters, reports, presentations and other business correspondence, either independently or from written/verbal instructions.
- Copy and distribute correspondence in a timely and efficient manner and file all appropriate documents from department.
- Maintain permanent chronological correspondence files.
- Help maintain department files and filing system in an organized fashion.
- Prepare expense reports, expedite and track processing of all expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions.
- Ensure reconciliation of reimbursement with expense reports and maintain copies of expense reports, receipts and reimbursement checks.
- Reconcile monthly expense budget reports ensuring accuracy of entries.
- Manage timesheet data entry and reports.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.