Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Corporate Recruiter needs 1-2 years in corporate recruiting and sourcing
Corporate Recruiter requires:
- One to two years experience in high volume recruiting.
- agency/firm experience
- flexible with hours
- Hire, fire
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Corporate Recruiter duties:
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with minimal managerial guidance.
- Provide complete and accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Consult with internal clients on staffing issues, interviewing techniques, hiring decisions and market data.
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit the profile of the company's core competencies. Creatively source and network candidates to reduce fees to outside agencies.
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting a diverse candidate pool.
- Manages and coordinates communications with candidates.
- Maintain all progress and status reports, communicating this to the Staffing Manager.
- Seek continuous improvements to enhance the capabilities of the corporate staffing team. Participate in departmental process improvement project work on an as-needed basis.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job