Senior Project Communications Manager
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
The Business Process and ERP Vision Project team seeks an energetic Senior Project Communications Manager to facilitate effective communication for a global business transformation program enabled by the newest generation of SAP ERP.
We are looking for a Communication Lead to support the ASPIRE program by creating and delivering program messaging, defining appropriate messaging channels and monitoring communication effectiveness. The Senior Project Communications Manager will facilitate and/or moderate large events (ie town halls, etc). They create and monitor use of communication tools (ie G+ sites, videos, etc.) to deliver messages to the ASPIRE program team members.
- Start date: 18.11.2019
- Extension: 3 - 6 months based on performance
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: possibly 1 day a week
- Travelling: none
- Teamsize: large group within a large Matrix organization
You will lead the development and delivery of the communications strategy for the program, working with colleagues and other stakeholders from different functions (Finance, Procurement, Pharma Technical Operations, IT) to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications that meet defined objectives tailored to inform the project team, key users and stakeholder groups
As Senior Project Communications Manager, you are responsible for supporting the program manager(s) in communicating and coordinating the communication in the program organization and across the different functions aligned with the organizational change management strategy. In this role you will report into the Organizational Change Management Lead with dotted line into Group Communications
You are a highly skilled Communications Manager who has ideally worked on strategic communications delivery for a transformation project enabled by a new ERP platform or a similar global system roll-out
- + 8 years of experience in corporate communications with the proven ability to plan and deliver communication for a global internal audience and holding dedicated internal communication roles for business change initiatives/incorporating systems and technology implementation.
- + 5 years' experience of developing, delivering and measuring internal communications programs that support cultural and organizational change within large operational organizations.
- Experienced in systems implementation change management desirable.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, with attention to detail; storytelling expertise and the skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages and communications.
- You are experienced and comfortable working in a global, dynamic and matrixed organization*, work effectively in diverse teams and possess outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in use of new and innovative communication channels and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and German
Pharma profiles preferred but not mandatory