Red Hat Developer
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Red Hat Developer urgently required for interesting contract in Utrecht.
The Red Hat Developer will be Responsible for the following:
* With your Scrum team you are building and expanding the Enterprise Integration environment which connects the clients applications, both to each other and to external applications and Businesses.
* You design, develop and deploy the Integrations in our Red Hat Fuse (Apache Camel) Integration Platform.
* You promote our API first strategy and are able to translate stakeholder requirements into stable and efficient integration solutions.
The Red Hat Developer will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3 ~ 5 years' experience as an Integration DevOps developer
- Experience with Scrum and/or Agile
- Knowledge of Continues Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Java development; Maven, GIT, Junit, Spring, Rest/Json, SOAP/XML etc.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Fuse/Apache Camel
- API Management
- Good understanding of security, encryption, etc.
- Containers & Microservices
- PostgreSQL (EDB) or other RDBMS experience
- Experience in large organizations, preferable financial organizations.
Nice to have;
- Experience with Jira by Atlassian
- Experience with AMQ and Kafka
- Experience with OpenShift with Integration
- Experience with Cloud solutions. AWS, Azure, Google.
- Experience with integrating SaaS solutions to/from on-premises environments
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with Oracle API gateway
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.