Data Engineer Linux (RHEL/CentOS)
Posted on Nov 6, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Engineer Linux (RHEL/CentOS) urgently required for interesting contract in Utrecht.
The Data Engineer Linux (RHEL/CentOS) will be Responsible for the following:
* Designing, optimizing, scaling and automating workflows;
* Unlocking data from systems and making translations on them to prepare them for data analysis;
* Building data pipelines and foundations;
* Setting up and maintaining a data environment.
* Development and management of our data platform;
* Open communication to buyers and suppliers of the data in the chain;
* English speaking with colleagues within the multicultural team;
* Flexible employability by means of stand-by services and shifted working hours during implementations.
The Data Engineer Linux (RHEL/CentOS) will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
* Experience with general programming languages such as Java/Python;
* Relevant background in Computer Science or related studies;
* Experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS);
* Experience with Kafka and Vertika
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out