Senior Tax Accountant
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Howard, Wershbale & Co.
We are seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for our Cleveland Office. Successful candidates will be responsible for performing income tax preparation for individuals and companies. Responsibilities include preparation of corporate, partnership, nonprofit and personal income tax returns. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
HW&Co.'s continuing growth provides significant career opportunities and advancement for our people. Our employees receive strong training and development, formalized mentoring programs, commitment to work/life balance and engage directly with clients. We offer competitive salaries and benefits including generous paid time off and incentives to pass the CPA exam.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA license or CPA eligible
- 3+ years of tax experience in public accounting
- Consolidated C-Corp, Partnerships, S-Corp, Individual and multi-state tax experience
- Possess effective writing and communication skills