Sustainability Data Analyst
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Acre
Key Responsibilities include:
* Supporting the review of existing reporting processes
* Collecting and analysing large quantities of statistical data
* Identifying and analysing trends and anomalies in various energy and sustainability data streams
* Presenting reports on progression against targets to various stakeholders and investors
* Ensuring energy and sustainability data are compliant with set criteria and standards
* Reviewing complex data within the Energy Management Software
This individual will be reporting to the Sustainability Reporting Manager and will be able to work in a high-pressure environment, deal with large amounts of data and to meet strict deadlines. The individual should be a confident and professional communicator with previous experience of reporting combined with advanced IT skills.
* Strong excel skills, including experience of converting data to pivot charts and VLOOKUP
* Track record of collecting and analysing high volumes of data
* Able to identify anomalies and trends in complex datasets
* Ability to perform quantitative analytical skills
* Strong written communication skills
The successful individual will get the opportunity to progress with the company, engage with internal and external investors and develop their career with a leading sustainability organisation within the space.