Access Provisioning Analyst/3+ month contract
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Access Provisioning Analyst for a 3 month contract role. Candidate will work under IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Candidate will assist in the support of solutions so they are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Candidate will help ensure that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
- Implement, and support Access Management Provisioning solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and create requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams and operate independently.
- Troubleshooting skills and an appetite for researching and learning new technologies.
- Understanding of the basic principles of Identity and Access Management.