Business Developer DACH (German)
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Blu Selection
Taking off at an incredible rate, our client is award-winning startup revolutionizing the travel booking industry and bringing loads of opportunities to the hospitality market. With their headquarter based in incredible Paris, they are recruiting for new talents to join their international journey.
They are currently recruiting for German speaking candidate with real hunter mentality to keep on expanding on the DACH market.
Join this team of 70 international professionals in Paris and be part of that success story.
They are currently recruiting for native German business developer for the German market.
As a Business developer, you will have full responsibility of your market and portfolio of clients, reporting to the Global Head of Sales.
The main tasks include:
- Increase revenue and expand the company's presence through new partner acquisition by identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
- Develop your own business portfolio with general managers, property managers, and revenue managers of hotels all around your market.
- Negotiate and conclude contracts (offers, prices, time slots, and allocations) with future hotel partners
- Analyze customer data and trends to develop scalable and flexible best practices for sales
- Deliver results on revenue quotas and other key performance metrics
- Represent the company across your market via occasional business trips and international conferences
- Instate a high-performance culture focused on delivering superior value to clients and developing trust-based long-term business relationships
- Participation in various marketing, press relations, and communication projects
- Optimization of commercial tools (CRM, Back Office, Extranet, statistics)
- You have a native/fluent level of German + excellent level of English
- You have an international business or hospitality management background. Having a good understanding of the dynamics of the digital travel industry is a strong plus
- You have previous experience in business development and management of quality long-term partnerships on the DACH market
- You are goal-oriented, agile, tenacious: a true business hunter
- You are self-demanding, self-starter and willing to learn
- You want to be part of an exciting project and grow with it
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving mindset
- You are able to organize and prioritize busy workloads
- Competitive package based on experience and performance (base + uncapped bonus + benefits
- A great international and dynamic team
- Established start-up with strong management and 3-digit growth rate
- Career opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Location: Paris 9th arrondissement
- Start date: ASAP