Senior salesforce Developer/Lead
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Role: Sr. salesforce Developer/Lead
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Senior Salesforce Developer, working with customers to develop and support salesforce application, integration with third parties.
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Lead a small team spread across locations.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Planning and prioritizing the work
- Apex development
- Should be certified Apex developer.
- Should have worked with Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- Should have worked with an editor such as Eclipse
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, eg, managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements