Software Development Manager
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by E-Frontiers
We have an opportunity for a Software Development Manager to join my client in Co. Meath for some interesting products and project delivery.
Some details about this job ...
You will beresponsible for the development and support of all in house developed software applications.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Ensure robust governance framework and controls in place for all elements of development and support
- Production support using ITIL framework
- System architecture and technical leadership
- Adherence to SDLC for system analysis, development, testing and deployment and ownership of release planning
- Establish a methodology to identify and delivery continuous change for business and technical needs, including resolution of Legacy technical debt
- Lead, mentor and develop the Software Development team members
- Ensure robust risk management and culture in place to proactively identify, manage and report on risk defects and events
And is important that you have:
- Relevant third level degree qualification in computer science or software engineering.
- At least 10 years' experience software development, with at least 5 years dedicated to .NET solution development.
- Technical skills to include: MS dynamics, Strong C# and SQL Skills, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, XML, IIS, TFS, MVC, ASP.NET and Jquery
- At least 5 years' experience leading development teams with direct developer management experience
- Experience in use of both waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience analysing business requirements, design technical solutions, and writing technical specifications
- The ability to analyze business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions
- The ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- The ability to plan, prioritize and adapt workloads and plans for the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acts as a role model to the team and demonstrates the ability to mentor and develop individuals
If this is of interest to you and you will be interested in a chat do not hesitate to get in touch with me!