Trial Monitoring (TMO) - Global Process Control Manager (PCM)
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Trial Monitoring (TMO) - Global Process Control Manager (PCM) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years' experience in a R&D regulated environment in a relevant pharmaceutical or health care company
- Work experience in ICH-GCP Process Control or ICH-GCP Quality Assurance systems and Health Authority regulations
- Proven know-how in leading initiatives with cross-functional teams and implementation of recommendations
- University degree with significant life science experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing tracking of compliance to the established clinical trial processes and analysing, tracking, reporting and reinforcing adherence to applicable performance measures
- Identifying procedural gaps and driving correction with process improvements as well as tracking deviations from monitoring SOPs and ensuring appropriate documentation
- Ensuring CAPA commitments, audits and inspections combined with identifying gaps and assigning action where needed to promptly gain compliance
- Escalating issues to TMO management and CQA coupled with ensuring procedural deficiencies within TMO
- Executing training as applicable to redirect teams to improve KQI scores
- Conducting and supporting vendor qualifications
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.