Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours we are looking for an Electrical Engineer MedTech/HighTech
Duration: 1 year DetaVast
Language: English & (Dutch Pre)
- A completed HBO or WO course in Electrical Engineering or similar
- From 5 years of relevant work experience, for example in the machine building industry
- Experience with industrial control hardware (eg Beckhoff, Siemens)
- Expertise in motion, data acquisition, sensor technology, machine/product safety and connectivity (custom-made solutions) and applications suitable for vacuum and cleanrooms.
- A broad technical interest, proactive attitude, result-oriented and careful
As an Electrical Engineer within the organization
- you are responsible for the design of custom-made controls, power distribution and IO interfaces for sensors and actuators.
- As an Electrical Engineer you come up with a concept, work on its elaboration and support you in making prototypes.
- You naturally include the end product and further integration with electronics in your choice.
- During the realization phase you are responsible for supervising the assembly, testing and finally commissioning and verification of the system.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.