Technical Analyst - 6 months - Valencia - Spanish speaker
Posted on Nov 5, 2019 by Square One Resources
Technical Analyst - 6 months - Valencia - SPANISH SPEAKER
Square One are looking for a Technical Analyst to join a project in Valencia.
Must be able to:
- Develop and maintain a web interface for the different monitoring tools, such as SCOM, Nagios
- and HP NNMi.
- Administer the monitoring infrastructure, ensuring that it is stable, up to date, well designed,
- properly tuned and properly maintained
- Extend the current infrastructure and/or implement a new infrastructure following capacity
- management plans
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 workforce
- Create relevant statistics for the several monitoring tools
- Develop ad-hoc monitors when required
- Identify and troubleshoot known problems and document solutions
- Perform required tasks in maintenance windows
- Perform other duties as required
- Develop SCOM monitors, improve/configure/maintain ad-hoc management packs.
- Create statistics using monitoring information details.
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
- 7 years or more of experience in SCOM for medium/large size organisations.
- Expert knowledge of SCOM Management Pack development
- Experience in creation and maintaining Distributed Applications in SCOM
- Knowledge of HP NNMi, Nagios and GSX for Domino.
- Good knowledge monitoring of Active Directory Domain Services, SharePoint, SQL, Exchange,
- Skype for Business, Apache, Network devices, Lotus Domino, ISC DHCP, BIND, SNMP, Oracle
- databases, etc.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- Experience in .NET C#, Java, Bash, VBscript and Powershell development and XML.
- Proficient in English.
- Good knowledge of Spanish and ITIL certifications are a plus.
Technical Analyst - 6 months - Valencia
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally:
Please see our website for our full diversity statement.