Inside Sales Representative - "Entry Level - College Grads Welcome!"
Posted on Nov 2, 2019 by Anew Recruit
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
Who You Are
Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 0-2 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.