Scrum Master & Agile Coach (40 - 60%)
Posted on Nov 2, 2019 by Experis AG
Scrum Master/Agile Coach - 40% to 60%
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Scrum Master and Agile coach with experience in Digital Transformation projects.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in November until the end of March 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build high performing teams
- Facilitate Impediment elimination
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates
- Coach project teams and Scrum Masters in their agile journey
- Support the Digital Transformation Office lead in establishing an Agile mindset throughout the department initiative
- Help to increasing Agile awareness across entire organization (from Lab Technicians to Senior Leaders) as Scrum of the Scrum Masters
- Coach the Product Owners in managing the backlog, understanding and practicing agility
- Help the teams progress toward team goals
- + 5 years' experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Scrum Master Certification (PSM III)
- Experience in Digital transformational projects
- Strong communication skills in English, German will be a plus
- Experience with Jira
Start Date: 11.11.2019
End date: 31.03.2020
Work location: Basel
Workload: 40 - 60% (could increase to 100% after 3 months)
Remote/Home Office: possible
Travelling: Some business trip
Team size: 8
If you are a result-oriented Scrum Master/Agile Coach currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!