Cisco Engineer/Systems Administrator
Posted on Nov 2, 2019 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is looking for a Cisco Engineer/Systems Administrator for a Contract for Hire position with our client in Wood Dale, IL. Selected individual will fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade network environments on premise, remote locations, and in the cloud (via MS Azure). Typical responsibilities include installing and integrating new Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and applications as well as specifying WAN/LAN infrastructure requirements and design solutions. Individual should have strong Cisco infrastructure experience, experience configuring and monitoring Cisco WIFI networks and hands-on experience managing and administering Cisco VoIP (Call Manager and Unity). Plusses include certification in CCNA, understanding of SD-WAN and reliable knowledge about Cisco Internetworks.
- 5+ years work experience in Cisco and other related network technologies
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of Cisco infrastructure
- Experience with network administration in cloud environments like Azure and AWS
- Working knowledge of Cisco ISE environments
- Configuration and monitoring of Cisco WIFI networks
- Ability to set up and configure hardware connections to different WAN technologies
- Experience in configuration of Cisco Routers and Switches to support a multi - VLAN, environment
- Experience with routing protocols like EIGRP, BGP & MPLS
Environment: Cisco ISE, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Cisco VOIP (Call Manager/Unity), Routing Protocols (EIGRP/BGP/MPLS), Systems Administration, Network Administration, Network Security/Connectivity, WIFI Infrastructure, On-Premise & Cloud (Azure) Infrastructure.