Full Stack Web Application Developers
Posted on Nov 2, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
This global company is in need of Full-Stack Web Application Developers to join their team. These positions are responsible for full systems development life cycle through customer acceptance for a high profile product development project. Working alongside IT and business teams this role will be instrumental in helping the company to deliver a new differentiating and market-disrupting product. These positions report to the IT Manager.
- Develops application and database components of new systems and/or enhances these components for existing systems.
- Develops automation techniques to enable end-user content publishing.
- Programs, tests, and implements mapped graphic images, forms and HTML pages.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new Internet tools and applications for use.
- Reviews and clarifies current system capabilities, workflow, and limitations.
- Reviews and clarifies functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops custom integration solutions including enhancements to major interfaces.
- Participates as necessary in the development of test cases, test scenarios, and test plans to support business requirements.
- Identifies and implements changes, modifications, monitoring, and testing according to approved business requirements.
- Provides training and knowledge to other IT staff on applications developed or enhanced.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 3+ years of IT work experience in software development, installation, modification in an online environment, and systems administration.
- Must have some experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of some SEO principles.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Ability to design mobile-based features and UI/UX designs.
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art web programming design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Knowledge and experience with Web Content Management Solutions.
- Experience in full System Development life cycle.
- Experience with various development methodologies (eg, Waterfall, Agile, JAD, etc ).
- Possesses knowledge of web development technologies (eg, .NET, Visual Studio, etc ).