*Business Engagement Lead - Northampton - Contract*
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by QA Limited
*Business Engagement Lead - Windows 10 Programme - Northampton*
We are currently looking for a Business Engagement Lead for a Windows 10 mirgation project, to act as the interface between the project and user groups in the business on a long term contract position.
This role will require the successful candidate to provide support to the business through business engagement, migration preparation and the execution process.
This is a unique opportunity to have direct impact on the success of the upgrade to Windows 10, supporting a project team to develop excellent working relationships with the business. As such, you will be someone who has previously achieved demonstrable results in achieving high levels of satisfaction and effective business engagement in an IT upgrade project.
You will be a strong and confident communicator who is able to generate quick wins in relation to building a strong on-going relationship with stakeholders. Where requirements are inappropriate, you will be sufficiently knowledgeable of IT functionality to be able to explain with confidence why something is either unworkable from an IT perspective or unfeasible from a cost/ROI perspective.
You will be leading business engagement across the UK England working with another business engagement lead. Some UK travel may be required.
This is a pivotal role for this client. Candidates who do not have a strong business engagement track record will not suit this role.
Key role requirements
- Providing the main interface between the project and the business users due to be upgraded
- Providing support and assistance to the Business Unit Champions through the business engagement, migration preparation and execution process
- Briefing and managing business unit champions
- Liaising with the Communications Manager to ensure co-ordination of approach
- Assisting the Business Unit Champion with Data-verification activities
- Reporting upward on issues and key themes emerging through business engagement activities, escalating as appropriate.
Key Essential Skills/experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of delivering business engagement in an IT project environment
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge/awareness of project management methodologies/PRINCE2/ITIL
- Reporting experience
Please apply with a concise CV stating day rate expectations
NO TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS