Client & Project Manager/Documentation Manager - Technical Documentati
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Edissero Ltd
Client & Project Manager/Documentation Manager- Technical Documentation Projects
Our global technology and services client is looking for a client & project manager to manage technical and training documentation development and delivery projects. In this dual role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of external clients and managing their projects. You'll work with the customer to meet their needs and understand their issues, putting forward innovative solutions to help improve services and identifying additional ways to help them.
This senior, varied role will involve:
- Ensuring excellent client service and satisfaction.
- Leading and presenting at client review meetings and at internal business reviews.
- Scoping, project managing and delivering high value technical documentation and/or training documentation projects on time, on budget and to the agreed quality.
- Working with resource managers to assign the appropriate resources to each project.
- Accurate financial and workload forecasting.
- Meeting sales and revenue goals.
- You'll be a very experienced project and client manager.
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving, presentation and customer skills.
- Any experience in technical authoring and/or training content development environments would be great. If you've project managed and delivered high value technical documentation and/or training documentation projects on time, on budget and to the agreed quality that would be ideal.
- Have good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Risk analysis skills.
Any experience with one or more of the following would be advantageous: An understanding of content management systems and content reuse; PRINCE2 certification; an awareness of the software/hardware development life cycles; business development or financial management experience.