CRM Business Analyst - Rome (25 days, initial) - excellent UN-agency r
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one " IT Business Systems Analyst " to start a 25 w/days contract in ROME (UN agency client, EN-speaking environment).
You need to have extensive demonstrable experience in carrying out business process analysis, IT solutions (preferably in CRM systems), preparation of project proposals, concept notes for IT solutions with related policy recommendations.
- Our client is a world-famous international Organisation and this short project will bring a great reference in your CV! Future contracts possible.
- 100% onsite in Rome is preferred, but a possibility of a portion offsite is possible (estimate 1-day a week for remote, please advise for the on-site and remote rate then).
- Analyze business processes
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business operations related to the management of contact information of partners
- Carry out market survey of best suited technical solution(s)
- Propose possible business solution(s) for managing customers relations
- Formulate a Project Initiation Document (PID) detailing technical solution
- Prepare a concept note on a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, detailing benefits, roll-out plan, governance, training needs, etc.
- Advanced University degree in Computer Science, business or related discipline with at least 8 years of professional work experience in business process review.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in carrying out business process analysis, IT solutions (preferably in CRM systems), preparation of project proposals, concept notes for IT solutions with related policy recommendations.
- Problem Solver - you have an effective problem-solving approach; you critically analyse the problem, explore different solutions and consider various options with regard to the corporate ERP system (based on PeopleSoft)
- Team Worker - you develop and maintain a positive relationship with end users; able to consult and deal effectively with all levels of the organization and establish working relations of openness and trust in a multicultural setting
- Planner and Organiser - you prioritize and organize the work (own and consultants) for effective resolutions of functional and technical problems
- Performer - you demonstrate success in the design, implementation and quality control of corporate ERP solution; and are able to develop clear and concise proposals for system implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- The position is almost 100% onsite in Rome.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.