Laboratory Automation Scientist
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Laboratory Automation Scientist vacancy for our client in the pharmaceutical sector, based om Bern region.
- Natural science background
- 3+ years of experience in laboratory work.
- Experience in IT Programming, especially VBA/SQL Scripting is a strong benefit.
- Fluency in English and German proficiency is a plus.
- SAP, LIMS, general SDMS and/or ELN experiences are benefits.
- Introduce local ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) and SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) to local users.
- Deliver first and Second level User Support for ELN/SDMS.
- Responsible for the Lifecycle of the ELN/SDMS usage under Lengnau perspective. Creation of queries, reports, interface definition
- Coordinate the interfaces mainly to SAP, LIMS, longtime storage etc.
- Draft and approve GXP Documents in German and English.
- Close collaboration with other Business Operation Service Subgroups and other local and global automation Team
- Communicate with external partners
Location: Bern region, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.