Senior Energy Engineer
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Acre
Key Responsibilities include:
* Identifying and developing key projects across a range of assets
* Delivering energy management programmes in place including emissions performance reporting
* Developing technical solutions to reduction carbon emissions
* Establishing energy performance strategies
* Advising on specific changes to existing operations and assets through using BMS and HVAC
This exciting opportunity will be working with other energy management specialists within the team and across the wider Fortune 500 service functions, including but not limited to the Property & Asset Management, Property & Development Services and the Corporate Occupier teams.
You will also have:
* A degree (preferably Masters) in Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, Energy Management, or another relevant topic
* Experience of working within commercial property, including an understanding of landlord and tenant relationships
* An understanding of building energy audits, with an ability to advise on energy reduction measures and renewable energy technologies
* Maintaining outstanding client relations through communication of technical issues and complex concepts
* Passion in innovation and technology with a self-driven attitude
Ideally a current member or seeking membership of a professional body i.e. CIBSE, IMECHE, Energy Institute or another appropriate professional body.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a career within a widely respected sustainability team operating at the forefront of their market. If you feel you have the required experience and passion to drive corporates towards a lower carbon economy, then please apply by clicking the link below.