Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
- Building and maintaining the strategic virtualized application environment (RancherOS, Kubernetes, and Docker)
- Implementing and troubleshooting configuration changes, systems, and applications
- Identifying and correct service interruptions and other operational problems
- Participating in and improving overall application deployment process
- Automating complex and repetitive business and technical processes through the workload automation plaform
- Implementing and analysing KPIs at both the application and infrastructure levels
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Software development experience
- Expert level knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
- Good Scripting skills (Powershell, Python,Shell)
- Solid knowledge of Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with source control tools (Git, subvention)
- Experience in operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Proactive work attitude
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.