Fullstack Developer - Banking - Contract
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the most innovative banking groups in the Netherlands and they are currently in need of a Fullstack Developer to work in their Leeuwarden offices for an initial 1 year contract.
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (10 + years): Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other). Our Back End stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the Front End side, we are into Angular, Webcomponents, Redux, NPM.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium and cloud technologies.
- An itch for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
- Ability to transfer this knowledge back to the ING Bank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing
What do we expect from you:
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in a multidisciplinary squad. Together with other IT engineers and business colleagues you build our next generation banking applications in the daily banking domain.