Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Harvey Nash Group
Maintaining a high security payments server infrastructure
Analyzing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, security and performance of underlying infrastructure.
Monitoring of production applications, including designing and implementing automated methods to monitor production applications.
Developing and maintaining operational tools.
Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems
Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Linux (Red Hat/CentOS)
- Bash/Python Scripting
- Virtualization (preferably VMware)
- Logging Tools such as Splunk/Kibana
- Network device configuration including Firewalls and Switches
- Middleware administration (Jboss/HornetQ/MQ)
- Configuration Management tooling (eg Puppet)
- RDBMSs such as Oracle/PostGreSQL and NoSQL databases
- AWS services EKS, EC2, ECS and RDS
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven