SAP Business Objects development - Zurich, Switzerland
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Job Tittle: SAP BO
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Duration: 6 months contract
- Strong Business Objects, SQL, PL/SQL Programming, Tableau and Unix in large Banking data warehouse environment and expected to do analysis and changes on existing systems.
- Prepares and maintains documentation, including procedures, system specifications, technical documentation, computer training materials and user manuals
- Ability to prioritize independently, multiple requests and system requirements to meet the organizational goals
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and work product validation.
- Ability to set and achieve deadlines and objectives.
- Experience working with both external and internal customers.
- The candidate should have the ability to understand the whole process of investment banking
- He or she needs to have strong communication skills in order to communicate with company executives/clients.
- The candidate will have to work with the team so will be able to work individually while analysing results and working with technical teams members and business users.
- Should be hands-on with development and review to ensure quality of deliverable