Level 1&2 Support Engineer (Dutch & French Speaking)
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
One of my clients in Brussels is currently looking for a 1st/2nd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer.
- Working as part of a team responsible for datacentre/Infrastructure administration at the 1st and 2nd
- Providing on-site support for the installation, configuration and maintenance of a Windows server and desktop hardware
- Supporting Network/Connectivity Infrastructure including telephony.
- Proactively working to improve the system and providing solutions to server problems to ensure infrastructure continuity.
- Experience with Windows operating systems required, Linux desired.
- Experience of Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange.
- Some networking experience (Routers, Switches & Firewall) a bonus.
- French and Dutch required.
- Strong communication and a team-mentality.
- Location: Brussels
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 6 months+
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.