Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by Real Staffing Group
Role: Lead CQV Engineer
Contract: 12 months
The company produces bio-medicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new and innovative cancer treatments. Three commercial products are currently manufactured here, along with a range of other products currently in development and undergoing clinical trials. The company partner with academic researchers around the world and bring innovative therapeutic solutions to key unmet needs.
Their mission is to make the most fundamental change in the way diseases are managed. They have a leading portfolio of solutions that can alleviate, contain or cure some of the world's most serious conditions and diseases.
Your Commissioning and Qualification Background:
- B.Eng Qualification
- 5 year's experience commissioning upstream/downstream systems in Biopharma Industry (eg Bio-reactors, centrifuges)
- At least 5 years experience managing a team
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, equipment commissioning and qualification
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with drafting protocols and IQ/OQ
- Clean/black utilities experience
What will you be doing?
Execute protocols for installation verification, start-up, functional testing and qualification activities. You will work closely with end-user representative and automation to address technical questions and to facilitate their resolution.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales