Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam Relocation
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by G2V
At the G2V Recruitment Group we have an exciting opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven graduates who want a fast paced and rewarding environment to join one of our top billers in our Amsterdam office.
Have you've recently graduated or worked in a sales environment but are now looking for a new challenge that could take you to international soil? G2V offer industry leading earning potential, organic growth, on-going training from an Award-Winning Learning and Development Team and the opportunity to work abroad and build a life in one of the greatest cities in the world.
We specialise in the IT, Tech, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Energy Sectors, placing contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world. Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion and internal progression opportunities have enabled our company to be able to take several Recruitment Consultants across our global offices.
We are growing rapidly and are soon to open our offices in Amsterdam - we are looking for success and money motivated, driven people to come on board to our London HQ, benefit from 1-1 training from our top billers and then relocate out to Amsterdam following our on-going training and development programme.
What we need from you?
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Money motivation
- Confident personality
- The desire to build a career and excel in a meritocratic sales environment
- Hardworking with a competitive edge
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you;
- A generous relocation package of an extra €500 per month for your first 6 months of your move, on top of your basic, commission and deal bonuses
- The opportunity to grow in our brand new office in the heart of Amsterdam
- London based training with our Learning & Development team, followed by team relocation to Amsterdam
- A competitive base salary of €25k and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see your earning potential circa €40k in your first year, €80-100k in your second
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays
- An organic, clearly defined and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out and enjoy the city
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren't afraid of hard work and are motivated by high earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get your application moving!