Senior Quality Engineer/Medical Devices
Posted on Nov 1, 2019 by HW Search & Selection
Senior Quality Engineer/Medical Devices/Basel
A global medical devices company who are expanding quickly have a requirement for a Senior Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, at the offices in Basel.
- Completed engineering studies in mechanical engineering or microtechnology
- Experience with 2D and 3D Measuring systems, general error analysis of plastic parts, statistical methods and supplier management
- Experience in ISO 13485 and GMP advantageous
- Good German and English knowledge
- Planning and monitoring series-accompanied tests for Plastic parts, milled parts and electronic components
- Creation of measuring programs, geometric surveying and their qualification
- Support of product development in surveying of components
- Carry out Quality audits at suppliers
For more information, please click apply and someone will be in touch to discuss in more detail.