Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Business Intelligence Analyst. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Strong communication skills are required.
- Manage and maintain SAP system; troubleshoot and maintain SAP system requirements with inputs from others
- Handle internal Data-warehouse; act as in-house SME
- Establish internal business process workflows and train others
- Collaborate as a project manager and information source between departments in the US and Canada
- Evaluate and implement projects - including managing and delivering multiple projects
- Collaborate with EDI Analysts/Department heads to analyze and implement solutions
- Manage SAP Projects and be first point of contact with International colleagues
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Project Management skills with PMP preferred
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Business Process Workflow and Data - warehouse experience
- SQL and SAP experience preferred
- EDI knowledge a plus
- Warehousing, Transportation or CPG environment a plus
- 20% International travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13235 - Business Intelligence Analyst
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $90k Annual