Desktop Support/Support Engineer - Contract - Cork - € 150pd
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Digital Gurus Recruitment Limited
€140 - 150pd
We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to work with our client, a Global Food Manufacturing and Distribution company, to provide on-site support to around 150 users at one of their warehouses.
The key responsibilities are to provide maintenance and troubleshooting of all laptops/desktops/smartphones/printers and network infrastructure. Including server setups, updates and patching, software troubleshooting:
- Deskside Support Services including maintenance & IMAC support
- Support will be provided for virtual clients, all end user devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, data, computers, scanners, printers, conference room devices, audio & video conferencing equipment, VoIP phones, thin clients, monitors, etc.
- Support for Peripherals
- Smart Hands Support Services - will be provided to all network & telephony devices including but not limited to Switches Routers, phone systems, wireless devices, circuits, Servers, etc.
- English speaking
- Should have experience with Deskside support roles and be able to give great customer service whilst doing so.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and should have the ability to handle the site independently.
- 3+ years IT support preferred