Senior Frontend Engineer
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We have a position available for a Senior Frontend Engineer based in Zug for a well known Medical Diagnostics company. The contract is until November of 2020.
The person will be working in a SCRUM team to proof digital solutions proposed by their Digital Health Solutions department before they are developed into complete marketed products. The project you will be working on is a cloud application to support healthcare professionals in their clinical decisions.
Together you will be building the application and transforming the designs into an actual product using HTML5, CSS and React.js with TypeScript which is hosted in Amazon AWS. With the rest of the team, you will help the Product Owner to come up with the necessary user and tech stories and prioritize them. You will also raise any concerns you find while evaluating them.
- 3+ years experience of Front End development and excellent understanding in HTML5, CSS, ReactJS, JSS, or AngularJS experience
- 5+ years of experience in web applications hosted in the cloud (Amazon AWS or similar
- 5+ years of software development experience with
- Knowledge of Agile software development, pair programming, continuous integration, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications and application security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or the software development sector
- Strong team player with good communication and collaboration skills. Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style
- Any knowledge and work experience in Back End technologies such as Node.js, C#, .NET Core, Websockets, Docker, Micro services architecture or Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure
- English Fluent, German- nice to have
For this position, we can only consider CH/EU/EFTA citizen and eligible Swiss permit holders.
Feel free to send me your fully updated application documents including a daytime number where you can be reached.