HRIS Analyst II
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a HRIS Analyst II.
This individual will be using PeopleSoft HR and they must have technical and functional support.
The company is getting into PeopleSoft Fluid. They need someone with experience with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL queries. They are looking for someone with an HR degree and 6+ years of experience.
- Work effectively with business users, IT developers and external vendors to translate business needs into detailed requirements
- Manage projects, issue tracking, monitoring of target dates, and sponsor communication as required
- Lead upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned
- Support business teams by facilitating requirements-gathering efforts, configuring systems to business specifications, and translating technical requirements for developers
- Develop complex Firm wide reports and perform rapid and complex data analysis on large data sets using Excel
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies
- Document and develop data integrity protocols and help maintain data integrity in the systems by analysing data, creating and running various audits
- Identify and resolve process inefficiencies
Qualifications & Requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of HR Systems
- High-level analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to analyze complex information structures involving multiple layers of data and workflows
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks on small projects; ability to serve on large internal/external project teams for enterprise initiatives.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL (Structured Query Language) for reporting and data analysis
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines