Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values-providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced Solutions Analyst. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Assist Commercial Team in delivering eCommerce and Product Information Management projects
- Provide design and implementation guidance to team members
- Provide eCommerce direction and support on Administrator tasks, Back End data and front - end accessibility, Content and image placement, Effective use of platform, interfaces with systems and updates
- Stay up to date on eCommerce industry trends and make improvements
- Provide primary Product Information Management direction and technical support on administrator tasks, Data integration and alignment, interfaces with systems, Taxonomies, use on platforms and updates
- In charge of business logic used in the build-out of PIM capabilities
- Develop business process flow for information into PIM and to multiple systems for data needs
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of eCommerce experience
- 2+ years with PIM technology including data modelling, database integration patterns and Web Services APIs
- Should have Contentserv, Data collection, interfaces and processes experience
- Digital assets-based marketing environment preferred
- 20% Travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13226 - Solutions Analyst
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$60k - $90k Annual
$100k - $130k Annual
$80k - $110k Annual
$70k - $90k Annual