Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Talent International
The senior data scientist will architect, design and prototype various analytical flows, as well as assist the internal staff.
- Identify, investigate and correct problems or inconsistencies related to data analysis.
- Define the entire data analysis workflow to support the decision-making process.
- Development of effective visualisation and storytelling, dashboard development and data analytics reporting applications.You create test scenarios, and perform system and integration tests to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
- You provide specialised knowledge about Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics and recommend solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
- Apply general statistical methods and Artificial Intelligence algorithms supporting prescriptive and predictive analytics to obtain more insight in the presented data.
- You are able to compile documentation and procedures in an implementation, both in technical jargon and in user-friendly language.
- You have a thorough knowledge of and experience with the analysis of technical and business-related requirements, business process modelling/mapping, development methodology and data modelling.
- You work organized and meticulous and demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
- As a data scientist you have expert knowledge of modelling using R and Python, but you also have a knowledge of TIBCO STATISTICA or are willing to learn this in your own time.
- Knowledge on Java or low code programming will be considered as a plus.