Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
3-6 months Contract with extension
One of my client is looking for a ArcSight Security based in Amsterdam.
Arcsight Security; The Security Operations Centre management expert, with experience of coordinating a global operations team distributed in different countries and operating as a 24x7 follow the Sun SOC.
Managed structured Security Operations Centers with L-1, L-2, L-3 organization, based on internal and external personnel and/or managed security services must have SOC analyst/responder experience, While your main activity will be G-SOC management and coordination and team management, working experience of G-SOC architecture and technologies: SIEM, in particular ArcSight with experience of connector integration, use case development, reporting, incident management workflow, threat intelligence (source, aggregation, filtering) and security orchestration (playbook response automation).
- Experience in frameworks and international standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS, SOC Type 1, SOC Type 2
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Russian and you are able to work in an international context with excellent communication skills
- You must be resilient and consistent in your approach. You will have to overcome communication barriers and convince people to do the right things.
- You are willing to travel to client OpCos up to 25% of your time to support them during the implementation phases and for monitoring their progress.
- have a one or more of the following certifications: SANS GIAC/GCIH, CSOCA, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CGEIT.