Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We're looking for an experienced Data Manager, the duties include:
1) Playing the role of CDS administrator, including users' management and applying data access restrictions;
2) loading subsurface data to CDS using eg Power Explorer;
3) Seting up data synchronization jobs between CDS and OW, and also data transfer between OW and CDS;
4) Updating legal entitlements and obligations;
5) Applying data quality rules eg identify duplicates/wrong coordinates and work with stakeholders to re-mediate data errors.
- Holds a Degree, Diploma, or commensurate experience in a relevant EP technical discipline, eg Geophysics, Geology, Petroleum Engineering;
- Proven experience of at least 8 years as a data manager and/or geoscientist with exposure to technical data;
- Expert user in the data management aspects of key subsurface technical applications such as Landmark's Corporate Data System (CDS), Openworks, Recall and relevant applications used for data transfer (eg ADT);
- Has excellent knowledge of E&P data types (particularly well data) and work practices gained through working in the subsurface, well engineering or production domain, with a strong understanding of related business & petroleum engineering data workflows;
- Full awareness of technical data management standards and ability to practice these in a methodical and structured way;
- Skilled in Oracle databases (understands database models, writes medium-complexity SQL queries, basic understanding of Oracle cronjobs and procedures;
- Skilled in using Landmark's Power Explorer.
Soft skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have a strong customer focus with well developed communication skills;
- Strong collaborator.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€75 - €80 Hourly