Network ROC Security Engineer
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone to support the Swiss Firewall, Proxy and Load-Balancer infrastructure at the Bank.
Do you have experience with products such as Juniper, Netscreen, McAfee, Citrix and Junos? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We're looking for a Network ROC Security Engineer who has the:
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network security issues
- Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
- Raise change requests and implement network changes
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Maintain a knowledge database
- Willingness to provide regular on-call service
You'll be working in the Swiss Regional Operation Center team based in Zurich. This team is one of the Bank first lines of defense to external risks and as a Security Engineer you'll play an important role in protecting the Bank.
- Proven experience working within high performing Network Operations/Data Centre teams, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Technical experience in the following areas:
o Firewalls: Juniper SRX, Netscreen
o Proxies: McAfee, Bluecoat
o Load-Balancer: Citrix, F5, ACE, GSS
o JUNOS/ScreenOS, Cisco IOS
- IPSec VPN experience on Cisco or/and Juniper and packet level decoding
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of large scale network infrastructure, providing hands-on proactive maintenance and troubleshooting of network security environments.
- Review technical infrastructure changes and participate in incident, change and problem management.
- Work closely with service managers and leads to provide effective operation support.
- The ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced, high pressure environment; demonstrate time- management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The candidate would ideally be a JNCIP-SEC and be able to speak German.
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (see below).