Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Elevate Direct
The Project Engineer will be responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of equipment and processes through the application of good engineering practices.
The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager or designee and will complete capital projects in accordance with the site capital plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives on site.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different projects/process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project activities and deliverables.
- Ensure project compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
Non Technical Skills and Additional Details
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation and documentation procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientated, completes tasks
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a technical position
- Experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Experience of bespoke capital equipment
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the usual way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email as soon as possible. Once the application process is completed within Elevate, your application will then visible to the hiring recruiter. If you don't complete the process in Elevate you will not be visible to the recruiter or hiring manager.
If you have any problems at all with the process you can contact the Elevate support team at any time on (see below)