RF Engineer - ASAP Start - up to €75 p/h - 12 months
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by Optimus Search
My client is an industry leader in the field of wireless research and development in urgent need of an experienced freelance RF Engineer for a 12 month contract.
This role will see you at the forefront of 5G development and as such would be best suited to candidates from a telecommunication background.
Whilst carrying out your responsibilities, you will be working on line-of-sight RF link design, system tuning and optimization, interference measurement/tracking, and general RF troubleshooting.
We are looking to have this role filled within the next two weeks - interviews slots have been reserved for the end of next week.
- Working understanding of RF principles/theory (Signal Path, Power, Frequency, Noise, Modulation, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of RF systems including point to point microwave systems. Experience with low-latency systems is a plus.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with RF and network test instruments and tools including spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators, BER testers, etc.
- Experience with optical networking systems a plus.
- Experience with the following programming/Scripting languages: Python, Matlab, C/C++, bash Scripting