Plant Maintenance Application Manager
Posted on Oct 31, 2019 by TALENT - IT
About the Unit
Information Technology across has embarked on a transformation journey. Ambitions are to enable growth and digital ambitions, improve the collaboration work between IT and business, develop a faster and more nimble IT and install pride inside IT.
We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Application Manager combining business drive and SAP expertise to manage, in close collaboration with business, the life cycle of the SAP plant maintenance solution. The position sits in the IT delivery unit Production, Supply Chain & New Business within IT and reports to the IT delivery manager lead for Production.
- Key driver and interface between business and IT in the management of the SAP plant maintenance solution and its integration to others solutions.
- Direct contact to the business stakeholders. Advise on business requirements and usage of the solution.
- Actively contribute to related processes/solution standardization and optimization. Translate into functional and technical specs.
- Plan and drive execution of agreed prioritized activities through releases. Lead small projects or contribute to large projects touching your service area.
- Support business change management. Create training material and conduct training/webinars accordingly.
- Work closely with IT plant maintenance domain architect, contributing to the global solution roadmap, to the design authority and change control of the solution template. Perform solution quality control and testing accordingly.
- Keep your expertise up-to-date according to industry standard, technology trend and solution evolution.
- Aquire knowledge of newly deployed solution/functionalities.
- Manage the SAP plant maintenance solution operational life cycle and related IT services within multi outsourced providers environment. Drive suppliers and liaise with other IT teams accordingly, ensuring E2E service delivery in quality, within governance and SLA.
- Accountable for incident, service request and test/change management for your service area. Act as level 3 support. Focus on continuous service improvement and keep solution clean .
- Maintain related multivendor integrated service model and related service offering portfolio. Contribute to the contracting and implementation of outsourced services.
- Contribute to the TCO optimization, budget and cost control of your IT services/applications area.
- Degree, preferably Master (minimum Bachelor), within Business Administration/Engineering/Computer Science with minimum 8 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a SAP plant maintenance functional analyst, maintaining/developing a set of integrated solutions and functionalities using the SAP plant maintenance module. Certification is a plus.
- Expertise in other SAP PM connected modules (specially PS, CS, MOC, SAP DMS or MM) and in integration to other plant maintenance third party applications will be highly appreciated.
- Proven experience implementing and managing plant maintenance solutions in large industrial/chemical companies using SAP Solutions.
- Experience in business engagement and managing a portfolio of IT services.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
- Proven ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis/technical document, implement solutions, control and test developped solutions.
- Experience in ITIL, service delivery, service outsourcing and project management are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication, coordination and training skills.
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment.
- Leadership, structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
- English (fluent written and spoken). Other European languages are a plus.