Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Meyer Products
Full time position at a Cleveland based manufacturer.
Must have manufacturing experience and 5 years experience in quality inspection role. Knowledge of fabrications, welding, assembly.
Candidate must know how to use all basic measuring devices.. height gauge, calipers, micrometers,etc.
Competitive rate for experience level.
- Use of mics, calipers and gauges
- Checking of the length, width, squareness of a sheet with a tape measure
- Color matching
- Coordinate meetings to identify root cause
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Knowledge of PPAP- Production Part Approval Process