Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients is urgently looking for a ETL Tester for a 12 month contract in Diegem, Belgium.
The ETL Tester will have:
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL
- Candidate should be able to perform the Back End testing (along with the ETL) and validate the source and target using the complex SQL queries.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Hands on experience in QA (ETL Testing)/test case development, Creating Test Scripts, test Execution, Defects & status reporting
- Write SQL queries/test scripts to meet the testing goals.
- Understanding or experience of DWH concepts, azure resources like SQL server, blob storage would be added advantage.
- Experience in working on DataStage, Hadoop/impala would be added advantage
- Test data management, test environment design and management.
- Maintain the bug tracking database, create test cases, system testing, Integration testing, regression testing, etc.
- evaluate the functional and non- functional requirements for testability and the test cases.
Apply now for immediate interviews!