Senior Enterprise Application Architect
Posted on Oct 30, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior Enterprise Applications Architect.
This role is revolved around developing cloud native architecture strategies and plans to support different application development portfolios. This role will be working on custom application development and COTS software, CRM platforms, caching, and database technologies. For this role you would need experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF. For this role, you need experience with AWS, Azure, Microservices, database technology, and API's.
- Create, maintain, and govern architectural views and blueprints depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current, transitional, and future state.
- Recommend long-term direction on strategic advancements within the technical portfolio.
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing architectural content within the operating model.
- Build a Community of Practice for solutions architecture while leveraging architectural tools, processes, and practices.
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging trends and technical capabilities.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in large scale technology architecture definition, and integration of new technologies and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in developing architecture road maps, reference architectures, and evangelizing adoption of architecture principles in the design and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience with cloud native architectures, micro services, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures, and event driven architectures.
- Experience with custom application development and COTS software, CRM platforms, caching, and database technologies.
- Experience in large scale design of complex systems and distributed architectures, in providing architecture technology oversight, and leading a team of architects through large scale initiatives.
- Working experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology.
- AND 2 years lead experience.